Providence Children’s Film Festival (PCFF) brings the world to our children and our community through important films made from extraordinary, often unrecognized filmmakers from all over the globe. Thoughtfully-curated films paired with post-film discussions and activities are designed to deepen our understanding of a film’s themes, inspire family conversations and increase our capacity for empathy.
With support from outstanding community and state businesses and organizations, we are able to enthrall young audiences with the magic of visual storytelling and nurture young filmmakers as they explore their craft.
In addition to our annual February film festival, PCFF presents year-round programming and resources including:
- Community and school screenings
- Experiential opportunities for children to learn from and engage with film
- Film jury experiences for youth and families
- Filmmaking workshops for children
- Youth Filmmaker Showcase
- PCFF Film Hub, a collection of online resources designed to increase access to the best of independent and international children’s cinema, and foster film education throughout our community in schools, homes and public spaces.
School Partner Program includes Festival sponsorship and discounts on field trips and in-school and public screenings.
Learn how your organization or school can help inspire a new generation of thinkers and doers through the art of the moving image. Contact Megan Fischer, Development Manager, to sponsor the 2018 Festival, or for information about other ways to support PCFF.