Patron Perks – Festival 2019
We love our audiences! Festival ticket purchasers receive discounts from the following businesses (including generous discounts from many Thayer Street merchants) on February 16-18 and 23-24. Show this webpage, your ticket stub or receipt to receive the perk.
- FEATURED Festival Restaurant Sponsor: Flatbread Company Providence (161 Cushing St.): 15% off food purchase, does not include drinks
- Hemenway’s Restaurant (121 S. Main): Complimentary appetizer with meal purchase
- Andreas Restaurant (268 Thayer St): 15% off food purchase
- Kabob and Curry (261 Thayer St): 15% food plus parking validation* with food purchase
- La Creperie (82 Fones Alley): 15% off entire menu
- Tropical Smoothie Cafe (272 Thayer St, 2nd floor): 10% off purchase
- Subway (114 Waterman St.): 10% off all menu items, excluding Meal of the Day.
- Brown Bookstore (244 Thayer St): 10% off clothing, drinkware, and general reading books. Cannot be combined with other sales, promotions or clearance.
- Impact Everything (297 Thayer St) 20% off an entire purchase
- Spectrum-India (252 Thayer St) 20% off any item $20
- Base Station VR Lounge (286 Thayer St, 2nd floor): 20% off a Virtual Reality Session
- Thayer Psychic (224 Thayer St, Lower Level): 50% off all readings
- Culture (show proof of purchase for admission)
- Free admission to RISD Museum on Festival weekends
- Free admission to RIMOSA (RI Museum of Science and Art) during the Festival
- Free admission to Newport Art Museum on Festival weekends and Tuesday, February 19
- $3/day parking at 450 Brook St. (at Cushing St.) parking lot on February 16-18
*Some merchants offer free parking with validated purchase; see each merchant for validation details.