We are delighted to be back to programming live film viewing events to watch films together. Here is an overview of what to expect at the in-person screenings.
- Every day of the ten day festival there will be a venue showing multiple screenings throughout the day. Check our schedule for particular films, showtimes and locations.
- Each day will have a different food sample offered that was inspired by a film we are showing sometime that day.
- There will be some live music performances before some shows to keep you in the vibe of being able to gather again is better. 🙂
- There will be some drop in animation and craft making workshops inspired by our film selections this year. Check our Reel Connections tab for up-to-date info. This will be posted days before the festival begins.
Ticket purchasing thoughts…
- The website we are using to sell tickets and reserve free tickets this year is really BARE BONES. Films are listed alphabetically for both ticketed and reserved seating shows. Please double check titles, locations, adult/child levels and times before purchasing.
- One very BIG reason we chose this ticketing site were the processing fees. We encountered multiple ticketing sites that added on up to $3.00/ticket?!! This site allows PCFF to absorb the fees and you pay only the stated ticketed price.
- There will be no problem getting into screenings at our larger venues (Gilder Center, Metcalf Auditorium and Granoff Center). The libraries are smaller and therefore we offer a reserve ticket sign up that is ONLY good until 15 mins before showtime. After that, all seats are opened on a first come/first served basis.
THE FINE PRINT All seating is General Admission and wheelchair accessible. Masks are encouraged but not mandatory. Come rain, snow or sun, we look forward to seeing you at the movies, and alas, cannot provide refunds or exchanges if the weather turns inclement. Should we be forced to cancel a paid ticketed show, courtesy passes will be granted upon request for a future Festival show. All sales are final.