PCFF is a non-profit arts and cultural organization that relies on the generosity of our businesses, partners, foundations and people like you who share in the vision that cinema is a powerful tool to inspire young minds. Your support is critical in helping us to put on our annual film festival and provide year-round programming and expanded educational opportunities for children, youth and families.
Donations of any amount are greatly appreciated. Please consider making a tax-deductible donation so that we can continue our work to inspire the next generation of film lovers and makers.
Click here to make an online donation.
Checks (made payable to “Providence Children’s Film Festival”) can be sent to:
Providence Children’s Film Festival
PO Box 6724
Providence, RI 02940
Your Gift to PCFF:
- Supports over eight days of film screenings at our annual February Festival.
- Brings more than 70 films (shorts, features including animation, narrative and documentaries) from more than 18 countries plus numerous post film discussions and presentations that deepen the understanding of the film.
- Helps keep many PCFF events FREE and Open to the Public during the festival and throughout the year.
- Strengthens the children’s film community, and helps provide opportunities for new voices in the industry to show their work to new audiences.
- Allows us to create collaborations with strategic partners, providing the community of youth, families, and educators greater access to our quality film programming.
- Develops our educational component and provides hands-on educational opportunities to hundreds of youth each year.
- Nurtures and promotes the work of young filmmakers thought our annual Youth Filmmaker Showcase.
- Contributes to the lasting arts and cultural impact of Rhode Island within the New England area.
Does Your Company Match Charitable Contributions? Many employees have a matching gift program to help charitable contributions of their employees go further. When you give a gift, your employer may make a gift of an equal amount. Contact your Human Resources office to find out if your company will match your gift to PCFF.