Help us design the T-shirt for the 2018 Providence Children’s Film Festival! We welcome artwork designed by kids and adults! The winner will receive an ALL-ACCESS Festival Pass to the 2018 Providence Children’s Film Festival – a $175 value!
RULES and GUIDELINES
- Limit 1 design entry per person.
- Design must include:
- a non-distorted PCFF circle logo. May be hand drawn but retain the same proportions and orientation (inner circle is shifted slightly left). (download logo HERE)
- “Explore the world” and “Providence Children’s Film Festival” and “2018” somewhere in the design. (It is not required to use the 2018 Festival Font “The Sweetest Thing”.)
- Design should be suitable for one-color printing and reproducible at 300 dpi.
- Artwork may be hand-drawn or computer-generated. Designs must not violate copyright laws.
- Accepted file types include: .jpg, .png, .pdf, .eps. Vector file types (.eps formats) are preferred for resolution purposes.
- The winner’s design will be printed on the front of the t-shirt. Designer may recommend artwork and/or t-shirt color (but not guaranteed).Standard t-shirt image dimensions are 14″ tall by 12″ wide (this is a guideline; your design may be another size).
- If your design is chosen as the winner, it will become the property of PCFF and PCFF will have exclusive rights to printing and production of the design.
- OTHER DETAILS: The contest begins November 21, 2017 and all entries must be received by Midnight on December 30, 2017. Entries will be judged by an internal PCFF panel. The winner will be notified via email and/or phone by January 12, 2018. Only entries via web form submission or mailed to PO Box 6724, Corliss Street, Providence, RI 02940 will be accepted. We reserve the right to edit the winning design. If the winning contestant is under 18, a signed consent statement from a parent or guardian will be required. For further information, contact Alyssa Biolchini at email@example.com or (401) 209-7585.
- Winner will receive an ALL-ACCESS Festival Pass to the 2018 Providence Children’s Film Festival – a $175 value!